Patient Centered Medical Services from the East Asheville Medical Care Team
Dr. Thomas Wolf is a board-certified Internal medicine physician with two decades of experience. He completed his undergraduate training at the University of CA., then attended medical school at St. George’s University. He then completed his training at Upstate Medical University of NY, Syracuse. He is our complex care physician and aesthetic medicine provider who has extensive training and experience in aesthetics such as dermal fillers, Botox, and laser skin treatments. He loves to travel & has incorporated this love of travel into completing mission trips in Latin American countries.
Brenda Fore is a Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her undergraduate degree in nursing from Western Carolina University in NC and her graduate degree from Maryville University in MO. She is a retired active-duty Army Nurse with combat experience. She brings vast experience in urgent and emergent care for all ages as well caring for your family healthcare needs. After her military experience she has returned home to continue to serve in her hometown.
Anne Parker FNPC is a Family Nurse Practitioner providing primary care services for over 20 years. She holds a Master’s Degree in Nursing as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and has experience in both the primary care and specialty care settings. Her qualifications allow her to act as a patient’s primary provider working in consultation with Dr. Wolf. Anne believes that effective health care is a partnership between the patient and provider, and focuses on wellness and prevention in addition to the treatment of acute and chronic problems.
East Asheville Family Health Care Provides Patient Centered Medical Services
The staff at East Asheville Family Health Care works together with you and your family as a team to manage your health care needs. Below are some of the services we offer to Asheville and Western North Carolina families:
- Oversee Preventative Care: Education is another significant tool for our staff to use when it comes to overseeing your preventative care. We take care of your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- Managing Common Illness: When you or your family member has the flu or other acute conditions we should be your first stop for management and any prescription medication needs.
- Managing Chronic Illness: We help manage heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and more for our patients by running diagnostic tests to track progress. We then explain everything to you and help you to understand the readings. We also develop and help you manage the individualized treatment plans.
- Diagnosing Emerging Conditions: Since we are your primary family providers, we have you and your family’s detailed medical history. If you ever experience unusual symptoms, please see us right away. Preventive measures can then be administered to prevent serious illnesses.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT): Is a treatment approach that aims to restore hormone balance in the body using hormones that are structurally identical to those naturally produced in the human body. Otten, both men and women with symptoms like fatigue, brain fog, sleep disturbance, stress, low libido, and weight gain are suffering from hormonal imbalance. These ailments may be managed by getting to the root cause of these complex conditions and returning the patient to a state of hormonal balance with BHRT.
- Minor Procedures: Some procedures are able to be done the same day in our office. We provide in house lab services, wound care, including sutures, joint and trigger point injections, minor skin biopsies and lesion removal as well as women’s health exams. All done conveniently with your primary care provider.
- Offer Referrals When Needed: We are happy to help get you the proper referral needed should something happen, and our team cannot handle the initial treatments. We work with your referred doctor though, so you don’t have to go through it alone. We stay with you 100% of the way, working as a team.
Personalized Medical Services You Can Trust
Our medical team has been trained to handle most of your medical needs. We are dedicated to providing you personalized whole person medical care with a focus on prevention while also supporting you in any health challenges you may experience. Contact us today with any questions or concerns you may have. We are accepting new patients.